Our aviation services team is perfectly positioned to assist individuals and corporations with their offshore aviation needs from the major aircraft registry locations of Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey.
Our team of highly skilled professionals, some of whom have played a key role in shaping regulations impacting the aviation industry, provides all the services required to establish and administer an aircraft-owning structure, ensuring its smooth operation and compliance with all statutory duties.
• Company formation and administration services for all types of companies
• Experienced company directors with extensive technical and industry expertise
• Company secretarial services
• Preparation of annual financial statements
• Bookkeeping services and on-going VAT compliance
• Assistance with obtaining appropriate EU VAT advice, VAT registration/European Operator Registration and Identification (EORI), completion and filing of quarterly VAT returns
• Assistance with EU importation, subject to appropriate VAT and tax advice
• Other jurisdictional tax advice through our international network of professional advisors
• Completion of application documents required to register aircraft with the relevant registry
Over the years, we have also developed strong partnerships with aviation regulators in each of our jurisdictions and are able to assist clients to navigate regulatory and management matters which are specific to the aviation industry.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news, views and developments
from our teams across the Estera group.
05 May 2017
Estera, a leading provider of fiduciary and administration services, has been shortlisted in an impressive four categories in the prestigious Citywealth Brand Management & Reputation Awards 2017; Brand of the Year, Best Rebranding Campaign, Marketing Team of the Year. The Groups’ Head of Marketing - Leanne Harker, has also been shortlisted as Marketing Director of the Year.
28 April 2017
Estera, a leading provider of global fiduciary and administration services, is pleased to confirm the successful completion of its acquisition of Guernsey-based Morgan Sharpe Administration Limited (“Morgan Sharpe”) following receipt of regulatory approval.